Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #9


Syndic8.com reminds me of this Tennessee waterfall (original)...so much to take in and it's always moving. This will take some work on my control issues. I like the Edublog Awards site because it's so organized and looks like it's selective. What is confusing to me is how people can actually keep up with blogs that daily produce several entries to read and ponder. Maybe an education blog significant to my field, but general news, well a newspaper is still fun, too. Old school? I need to grow with this new learning or it's a case of: I taught it, she just didn't learn it. I'm not sure I see a place for these in an elementary classroom, but I still have some "yet"s left.

1 comment:

  1. Let it sit for a day or two and process some of what you've learned. As you think about it, it will fall into place. At least that's how it worked for me!

    ReplyDelete