Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #5


CALENDAR by LizMarie
(Flickr)
Using Flickr is straightforward and exploring the photographs was an experience (if a picture tells a thousand words...). Saving a photo was easier than selecting one only because of all the choices. However, when I imported choice onto this posting the picture was too large for my liking (it was medium). I clicked the back button and chose to not save the image. Now I cannot use the picture option for this posting. I'll have to try leaving it and then editing it later. Hope it works. I went back to Flickr and saved the image to small, but then cleaned up the list of posts also as well as some other clicking around. It worked!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that it doesn't matter how you do it, as long as it works for you! Sometimes you just have to go in the back door first. I just love Flickr! There is so much out there to choose from!

    ReplyDelete