Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thing #17


Rollyo is a very clever tool for limiting the sites you want to access on any given topic. It serves as a filter, if you will, of the sites you might want students to use when searching information for a topic of study. I like it a lot and know that I will use it next year. This seems relatively close to what I was thinking to do in Tag Bundles and Network Bundles in Thing #13. What are noteworthy differences in the tag bundles and Rollyo as far as students' investigations on any particular topic? Here is a link to my Rollyo: http://rollyo.com/linsleyi/kandels_fan/

1 comment:

  1. In my mind, Rollyo is somewhat easier to use for your purposes. Just remember that this is a way to learn about lots of things and take away what works for you and your situation. Something that works for me might not work for you. I am really glad you are going to use this next year! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete